The KlauPPK Processing Software. A streamlined workflow to create accurate camera positioning data in any coordinate system.
Purpose built for the KlauPPK (NovAtel) hardware systems.
Custom software to create accurate data for photogrammetry.
KlauPPK software enables professional users to achieve the most accurate and reliable results. PPK does not require a real-time connection to a base station. Not only does this save users time in the field, but the data collected is complete, with no losses due to communications links or range. This means better data quality, and with rigorous post-processing the solution is more accurate and reliable than a real time RTK solution.
- No Survey Equipment or GCPs Required. Using the KlauPPK software, you can use your drone as a static survey receiver, to collect any number of check or control points. This optimizes your equipment overhead and reduces field time and operational costs. You no longer need to place and recover smart ground control points or measure targets with survey equipment.
- Integrated Base Station Data. KlauPPK software has seamlessly integrated both free and commercial CORS data sources in most parts of the world. This enables users to process their PPK data without having to set up a base station or search for the right data.
- 3D Lever Arm Correction. This feature brings even more precision to the computed results by modelling the 3D offset between the GPS antenna and the camera centre, or lever arm, which changes as the drone tilts in different directions. This enables the software to determine the exact camera centre position for each photo.
- Geoid and Coordinate System Support. KlauPPK software converts the default WGS84 geographic coordinates to any published coordinate system and applies the geoid separation. Users can also add a new coordinate system, perform datum transformations and site localization to calculate accurate camera positions in their local site frame of reference.
- Smart Geotagging. Computed high-accuracy camera positions with their horizontal and vertical accuracy values can be written to the image EXIF data, or to a text file with other survey report information. The accuracy values are applied in photogrammetry processing software, again helping to achieve the best possible results.
Added efficiency, reliability and accuracy.